Weather Advisory: Hurricane Irma
Updated TUE 9/12/17 at 2:25 PM
As you’ve likely heard, Hurricane Irma recently made landfall in the Caribbean and the state of Florida before moving into other areas in the Southeastern U.S. While we are still assessing, the storm has likely had an impact on several of our partner courses. We are making every effort to adjust tee time listings on our website, but please contact courses directly to check the open/close status and availability before booking.
Additionally, GolfNow’s world headquarters in Orlando was also impacted, causing some of our Golfer Care team’s services to be affected.
We have a limited number of remote staff helping to answer calls and assist as much as possible. Knowing this, if you must call, we ask for your patience and to please keep the following in mind:
- We will be sharing information regularly within this Weather Advisory blog post. Please check back daily for the most up-to-date details.
- If your call concerns a tee time at a course in the path of Hurricane Irma please know that we realize your situation. Please hold your call until later this week and we can make necessary arrangements with you at that time.
- If you’re unsure whether the course you are scheduled to play is open, it’s easiest to check the status by contacting the course directly.
- If your call is about anything other than making or canceling a reservation, we ask that you wait until later this week if possible, when our experts can offer you their utmost service and support.
- If you would like to cancel a tee time, please follow these steps:
- Visit GolfNow.com and login to your account
- Under your name, click on the “View Reservations” section
- Click the “Modify Players or Cancel” button next to the reservation you’d like to modify or cancel to begin your request
- As per our policy, Hot Deals are only available for refund if the course is closed due to weather. Later this week, please give us a call, to process your Hot Deal cancellation and refund.
We hope all our golfers affected by Hurricane Irma and their families are safe and we appreciate your patience during this time.
– GolfNow Team