Top 7 Favorite Bubba Moments
Today is National Bubba Day, a day to recognize the special people in your life that go by the name of “Bubba.” For us, the most special Bubba of all is none other than PGA TOUR player and two-time Masters Champion Bubba Watson. In honor of National Bubba day, we’re counting down Watson’s best (and funniest) moments, on and off the course.
1. Golf Boys “Oh Oh Oh” Video – Who better than to lead this musical wolf pack than Bubba Watson? This first video from the group had us all laughing, and feeling a little bit better about our own singing voices.
2. Bubba’s First Masters Win (2012) – After days of back and forth between Watson and Oosthuizen, the two went to a sudden death playoff for the title. It was Watson who prevailed with an amazing shot literally out of the woods, to take home his first green jacket at Augusta. His emotional acceptance solidified his place in our hearts.
3. Bubba Wins Again! (2014) – Living up to the term “Bubba Golf”, Watson took his second victory at Augusta National, just two years after his first Masters win. Two green jackets are definitely better than one.
4. Watson Family Moments – As much as we love to see Bubba sinking shots and being silly, we love even more to see this small town hero play hero to his two children.
5. Bubba Never Backs Down from a Challenge – When two of the biggest personalities in sports, Shaq and Bubba, got together for a round of golf, it was nothing short of entertaining.
6. Bubba Claus “The single” – Gone are the days of “Oh, Christmas Tree” and “Jingle Bells”— leave it to Bubba to bring the Christmas joy with a new, and interesting, holiday classic, Bubba Claus “The Single.”
7. Bubba’s Charitable Work – He’s not all fun and golf – Watson’s charity, “The Bubba Watson Foundation,” formed in January 2014, works hard to help those in need, and to give back to the community.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.